Problem With columns

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
I seem to have issues with the columns auto exanding out on every refresh just a little each time, but if you leave the window open you come back 1 hr latter and you your colums name, status size etc are that wide you have to scroll a full page left just to the other columns.

I have searched the net and only found one other reference

can some one please give me some advice I really want to contune to use rutorrent.

Sponge

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Did try the upgrade and same issue sorry. I do have a few plugins installed. (Rpc, Tracklabels and erase data)

Using Ie 8

I appreciate the quick response

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
A Little more diagnostic info did another fresh install thought that had fixed it, but no still an issue now here is the weird part

when you choose the option of all torrents no problem at all all the columns stay the correct width on refresh but as soon as you choose another option like active or even a label to sort your torrents this is where the problem shows up again.

hope that helps in fixing the issue

simur612

May 25, 2018
I catch this situation. This can happen, if IE mark self as IE8, but still use IE7 rendering engine. You can download upgrade from svn.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
For me, this problem has been fixed in the 'All' window of rutorrent, but when I click on one of the labels; the columns expand automatically again.