Resetting Upload Ratio Count?

jith45

May 25, 2018
I'm running ruTorrent and want to periodically reset the Uploaded section so I can see which torrents upload well and which do not.

I tried restarting ruTorrent but that didn't seem to work.

How can I reset these?

Thanks!

das329717

May 25, 2018
I'm running ruTorrent and want to periodically reset the Uploaded section so I can see which torrents upload well and which do not.

I tried restarting ruTorrent but that didn't seem to work.

How can I reset these?

Thanks!
What do you mean under words 'Uploaded section'?

You may use plugin 'trafic' fo this. It store (and, of course, can show) per-torrent statistic.

jith45

May 25, 2018
In ruTorrent, there is a tab called "Uploaded" that shows how many MB/GB/TB you have uploaded for a file you are seeding. I simply want to be able to reset all my torrents to show 0 again so that I can see if they are still seeding or not.

Do you understand? I tried restarting ruTorrent on my server, but it seems to save all of the previous upload/download/ratio data.

Here is an example:

I want the Uploaded and even the Ratio sections reset to "0" so that I can see which are dead and which are still seeding a lot.

das329717

May 25, 2018
1) ruTorrent - is a web front-end. It hasn't relation to storing ratio, upload etc. data. This is a *rtorrent* property.
2) For "reseting all your torrents" you must delete and readd all of its.

jith45

May 25, 2018
Does the "Ratio/month" tab reset from month to month or is that an all-time average for all months combined?