Tracker Status / Tracker URL blank

randac56

May 25, 2018
I've noticed lately that all of my torrents are showing nothing for Tracker URL or Tracker Status in rutorrent. If the tracker is down, it will show me an error. When I start a torrent, it shows the tracker info at first, but after a short amount of time if I look again then the status has disappeared. Stopping and starting a torrent has this same effect: the tracker info is shown at first, then disappears.

My stats are not getting reported to the tracker accurately, if at all. I just finished updating rtorrent, rutorrent and libtorrent to the latest stable versions, and the problem is still there. The only other mention of a similar problem I could find was in the linked thread, but no resolution was ever posted. http://forums.rutorrent.org/index.php?topic=394.35

In the screenshot below is what I see from rtorrent and rutorrent. This happens on all torrents regardless of tracker.

Does anybody know what the issue may be, or what kind of settings I may need to adjust to make this work properly?

peshua19

May 25, 2018
This is a normal. At this fields are shown info about current tracker, which in focus now. If tracker in focus doesn't exist then this fields are blank.