TvT not working in extsearch

simur612

May 25, 2018
Wondering if it's just me or not but tvt isn't working for me in the extsearch. I've got Ptp, blackcats, demonoid, and a few other privates loaded and working, but tvt (freshon.tv) is the only one not working. I get no results, got the cookie setup right, and even tried different categories to search in, still no results. Wondering if maybe it just needs to be updated or I'm doing something wrong. I logged in to freshon from the server machine and got the cookie from it.
Running ubuntu 10.10 with cherokee (newest) rutorrent 3.2, and rtorrent 0.8.6/0.12.6. Using combo IE/Chrome/Firefox/Opera, all give the same result on winXP, centos, and ubuntu. extsearch version is 3.20.
Oh and I can log into the website and search from there just fine, just wanted the plugin to work for tvt so it would be easy for my wife to use.

randac56

May 25, 2018
1) Update ruTorrent core and plugins from svn.
2) Remove from plugin 'Cookies' section, corresponding to TVTorrents.com
3) Install plugin loginMgr.
4) Enable TVTorrents in it and enter login/password.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
Ok, i`ve using extsearch and it don`t search in freshon.tv for example, i also added my tracker in extsearch and in loginmgr.
But nothing happen, i did not test public trackers.

And for Novik with issue 551 on code.google, problem solved after i reinstalled the rutorrent core in folder, outside his folder menu bar do not appear, and since webserver has no errors in log i dont think that is a file permissions issue, anyway, i can live that way.

Next issue is the search function.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
It works fine.

The problem is you did it wrong. There are 2 sites, one is called TvT (this is Freshon.TV, the one you want) the other is called TvTorrents (not the one you want)

For Freshon.tv to work, you don't use the "Accounts" tab, you simply add your cookie to rutorrent with the cookies plugins, and enable TvT in extsearch

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I did not confuse both sites, coz i watched at url.
But i may be an idiot, how i add the cookie through plugin?

L.E. Nevermind, i found the thread, first search i did only for problems and support, but after i go to the main forum i got it.

Thanks.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
I did not confuse both sites, coz i watched at url.
But i may be an idiot, how i add the cookie through plugin?

L.E. Nevermind, i found the thread, first search i did only for problems and support, but after i go to the main forum i got it.

Thanks.
well, you had to confuse SOMETHING because according to this:

Ok, i`ve using extsearch and it don`t search in freshon.tv for example, i also added my tracker in extsearch and in loginmgr.
But nothing happen, i did not test public trackers.​

you said it won't search freshon.tv, and that you added your tracker in both extsearch and loginmgr.

The problem with this is freshon.tv doesn't have any option to add anything via loginmgr. So either you added it to the wrong site, or your original post was wrong.

Did you get ti working? I tested it and it works fine for me.