Unable to load ru torrent page

das329717

May 25, 2018
I am unable to load the full ruTorrent page, takes a very long time to load and then appears with no torrents listed and a message from logger as follows:
"Bad link to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and segi_port in rTorrent configuration files"

How do I get it working again, and what can I do about above message and how to prevent this happening in future. I have absolutely no clue how to check the above mentioned settings

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I am unable to load the full ruTorrent page, takes a very long time to load and then appears with no torrents listed and a message from logger as follows:
"Bad link to rTorrent. Check if it is really running. Check $scgi_port and $scgi_host settings in config.php and segi_port in rTorrent configuration files"

How do I get it working again, and what can I do about above message and how to prevent this happening in future. I have absolutely no clue how to check the above mentioned settings​

I am assuming you have rtorrent running on your server.It means that your basic settings are incorrect and that rutorrent cannot access the information in your rtorrent.rc config file.

Please provide more information on your setup please.

somus1735

May 25, 2018

How do I get it working again, and what can I do about above message and how to prevent this happening in future. I have absolutely no clue how to check the above mentioned settings​

that error tells you exactly what to do.

check if rtorrent is running.

check scgi port and scgi host settings.

you only see that error when rutorrent can't connect to rtorrent