What is the fastest announce actualization in client?

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Hi i have shared 1GB seedbox from tal0ne.co.uk and when i am trying download torrents from - they are red = sending badly.
Here is screenshot:

Problem is that announce actualization is too fast from seedbox. IPT is good so i guess that this tracker has some specific settings. But i can not change it. Staff from seedbox can not change it and staff on tracker do not know where is the problem. So what can i do?

How can i find if some seebox has too quick announce actualization? I have to cancel my service because of this sad.gif

I have to know some numbers. How fast is the fastest announce actualization in ruTorrent? I can send it to staff on tracker and they should be able to do something.

Thank you for help.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
Announce time is set in the rTorrent source code. Min update times are set by the tracker, there are no options to change this without modifying the source.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Announce time is set in the rTorrent source code. Min update times are set by the tracker, there are no options to change this without modifying the source.
Staff on tracker can change min update times by tracker.

But they have to know min update time of rTorrent. Because now it is faster than tracker. And this is problem because data are counted badly and i can be kicked out by tracker.

Some tracker does not have problem with fast actualization of rTorrent. But one tracker where i am has problem.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
"We are using the latest stable rtorrent version which is 0.9.2 and unfortunately we won't change it to any other version as that's the latest stable version nor are we going to patch it.

If your tracker is unaffectionate and can't handle the announce actualizations we can't held responsible."

So they will not help sad.gif

Last chance is that i have to know numbers and staff on tracker can change settings in server.

- Does it matter if have red torrents? Maybe data are counting OK.