_task plugin not working

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hey guys.
I have rutorrent 3.2 installed on ubuntu server 10.04 and i have installed the mediainfo and screenshots plugin. I have installed also the dependences of mediainfo and screenshots plugins such as _task-3.5.
The problem is that when i click on a file and request to see mediainfo or screenshots of the file i get the following error in the logger : Bad responce from server ( 500 [error, taskstart]) and rutorrent freezes so i have to login again but i ll get the same error if i try to run again one of those 2 plugins.
I have searched the web for this taskstart problem with no luck.
So i guess this is the best place to ask.
Any ideas ?

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I have rutorrent 3.2 installed on ubuntu server 10.04 and i have installed the mediainfo and screenshots plugin. I have installed also the dependences of mediainfo and screenshots plugins such as _task-3.5.
"Mr Gates, i try to run program for windows 8 on the MS DOS 3.2. Why it doesn't work?"

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hahaha!!!So i guess you mean the problem is that i have rutorrent 3.2 and i try to install _task plugin that it is meant to be installed in rutorrent 3.5?
Sry guys if the question is so silly but i just managed to install rutorrent in ubuntu.
I m a newbie smiley.gif

If that s the problem, where can i find the _task 3.2? Because i can only find the _task 3.4 and 3.5 =/

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
If that s the problem, where can i find the _task 3.2? Because i can only find the _task 3.4 and 3.5 =/
This is because plugin _task was supported since 3.4 only. You can't use it with ruTorrent 3.2. The best solution is a update your ruTorrent version.