Automatically update tracker when deleting torrent

randac56

May 25, 2018
I'd love to be able to use ratio groups to remove torrents based on ratio or time. If it deletes at 1-1, unless by chance the tracker just updated, once its auto-removed, the tracker goes by the last update it got from the regular interval. So if rutorrent could update tracker when a torrent is either stopped or removed with data, that would be great. I'm sure I'm not the first person to request this so there's probably a reason it's not implemented already, but I searched and didn't find any info here. Thanks

peshua19

May 25, 2018
I mean when you right click a torrent in rutorrent and select "update tracker" it manually updates the tracker for you at that moment and then you can remove/delete it. Is there no way to make it do that when "stop" or "remove w/ data" is pressed before the action of stopping or removing happens? Just out of convenience, but my personal reason for asking for this is because I'd like to use ratio groups to remove a torrent once it reaches 1-1 uploaded. Right now if it removes the torrent at 1-1 I get Hit-and-run warnings because it goes by when it was last updated, not by when it was removed. If the remove data command included an update tracker then this wouldn't happen right? I know nothing about this stuff and how to write code ect, Im just a new seedbox user, but this is an issue at my favorite tracker, and many people have wondered why rutorrent doesn't have this feature. Or maybe an add-on/plugin for it that makes the act of "stop" or "remove" first update that torrents tracker instead of having to right click torrent, select "update tracker" then right click torrent, select "stop" or "remove". Thanks for your time guys and even without this feature, rutorrent is a great application for people like me who would be lost having to use command prompt directly. Take care,

saroos1

May 25, 2018
This command *initiate* trackers update. For make something *after* trackers update, we must know - when it finished. We can't know this.

simur612

May 25, 2018
Oh I see, well thanks anyways. I kind of figured if it was possible you guys would have already implemented it. Keep up the good work with this app!!