Back to load on webui!

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Hello again, I am having a few probs with the coding on the index.html. I am trying to load into the gui the average load and uptime into the webui. I can get the title loaded but I am having great difficulty trying to access the system info I require.

I AM A TOTAL N00B at javascripting, which is whI am asking for help. I have added this bit of code into the index.html and the title shows up fine but it wont display the system call I want. Any help would be appreciated smiley.gifsmiley.gifsmiley.gif

Code:
<table id="st_system" class="statuscell" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td><div class="sthdr">rTorrent:</div></td><td><div class="stval" id="rtorrentv"></div></td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>

<td>
<table border="1" bgcolor="#F433FF">
<tr>
<td>Uptime and Average Load</td>

<td><?php
$uptime = passthru ("/usr/bin/uptime");
echo "$uptime";

?></td>
</td></tr></table>

</td>

It is a basic call I want to make, so any pointers would be great smiley.gifsmiley.gif

THankl you inh advance

Attachments

saroos1

May 25, 2018
thank you for the pointer, and I've been able to add anotherdisk space icon to the webui, but as I said earlier I am a total beginner at javascript, and do not know how to write the system call to show the average load, and soz if I am bumping the topic wonslung wink.gif

So please can you give me a hint as to the coding i need to add. Do I need to add a function for uptime/loadavg in the utils.php or or is it a simple deed of changing the init.js in plugins directory

As you can see I am not sure...lol

Attachments