Calling all nix gurus: Idea for package/addon semi-automated scripts

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I just sort of built this solution over the last few days to work with paypal ipn.

it will auto create a new rutorrent environment and install a service when the user pays for the service. it will also remove the service and delete the user if they cancel. manages all the .rtorrent.rc files and startup service files, reloading apache, sets up their listener everything.

i dont have to do anything. I can also just add a new environment by hand just by typing one line or delete same way. i am the king of lazy so I made a fully working paypal ipn solution.

I dont have a fancy web site but if you want to demo it with a trial sub send me a PM and ill give you the signup page. wont cost ya anything if you cancel service in a day. Its been a fun activity to learn paypal ipn and just hacking this rutorrent to do my bidding. i like this tool.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Sound great! i will take a look ^^ Do you think your script could support multilanguage? Because people like read in our own language. If you think it's possible, i will be able to provide to you french translation.