Datadir (svn 2340) and PHP 2GB limit

das329717

May 25, 2018
Hi

In a last days I recompiled php and rtorrent and downloaded latest rutorrent from svn (2340).

And I'm getting error while trying to save torrent data into another directory:
Code:
---
sh -c '/usr/bin/rtorrent/bin/php' '/var/www/ui/rutorrent/plugins/datadir/setdir.php' 4AB4A54C8340AA1EA3ED95F9FE43E233F23B1CA2 '/share/Download/rtorrent/downloads' 1 1 0 'rtorrent' & exit 0
---

--- Success ---
PHP Warning: rename(/share/MOViES/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR.mkv): failed to open stream: Value too large for defined data type in /var/www/ui/rutorrent/plugins/datadir/util_rt.php on line 162
PHP Warning: rename(/share/MOViES/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR.mkv,/share/Download/rtorrent/downloads/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR.mkv): Value too large for defined data type in /var/www/ui/rutorrent/plugins/datadir/util_rt.php on line 162
PHP Warning: copy(/share/MOViES/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR/The.Terminal.2004.720p.HDTV.x264-ESiR.mkv): failed to open stream: Value too large for defined data type in /var/www/ui/rutorrent/plugins/datadir/util_rt.php on line 167
php-config:
Code:
/usr/bin/rtorrent/bin/php-config
Usage: /usr/bin/rtorrent/bin/php-config [OPTION]
Options:
--prefix [/usr/bin/rtorrent]
--includes [-I/usr/bin/rtorrent/include/php -I/usr/bin/rtorrent/include/php/main -I/usr/bin/rtorrent/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/bin/rtorrent/include/php/Zend -I/usr/bin/rtorrent/include/php/ext -I/usr/bin/rtorrent/include/php/ext/date/lib]
--ldflags [ -L/usr/bin/rtorrent/lib]
--libs [-lcrypt -lz -lexslt -lresolv -lcrypt -lrt -lt1 -lfreetype -lX11 -lXpm -lpng -lz -ljpeg -lssl -lcrypto -lbz2 -lz -lpcre -lssl -lcrypto -lrt -lm -ldl -lnsl -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lxslt -lxml2 -lz -liconv -lm -lcrypt ]
--extension-dir [/usr/bin/rtorrent/lib/php/20090626]
--include-dir [/usr/bin/rtorrent/include/php]
--php-binary [/usr/bin/rtorrent/bin/php]
--php-sapis [cli cgi]
--configure-options [--prefix=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-libdir=lib --includedir=/usr/bin/rtorrent/include --with-config-file-path=/usr/bin/rtorrent/etc/php5 --with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent/etc/php5/conf.d --with-layout=GNU --with-pear --enable-calendar --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-sysvmsg --enable-bcmath --without-gdbm --with-iconv --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-mbstring --with-pcre-regex=/usr/bin/rtorrent --enable-shmop --enable-sockets --with-libxml-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-zlib --with-openssl=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-openssl-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent --enable-zip --with-mhash --without-mm --x-libraries=/usr/bin/rtorrent/lib --x-includes=/usr/bin/rtorrent/includes --with-xmlrpc --with-sqlite --enable-soap --with-kerberos=/usr/bin/rtorrent --enable-wddx --with-gettext --with-bz2 --disable-debug --with-pic --with-regex=php --disable-posix --enable-ctype --with-zlib-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent --enable-dba --enable-dom --enable-xml --enable-xmlreader --enable-rpath --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-xpm-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-png-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-freetype-dir=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-ttf=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-t1lib=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-xsl=/usr/bin/rtorrent --with-gd --enable-cli --enable-cgi --enable-fastcgi --enable-static --enable-shared]
--version [5.3.4]
--vernum [50304]
Can you please help me to fix it?

Thank you!

das329717

May 25, 2018
thank you for answer on this issue.
Unfortunatelly I tried this yesterday and it does not work. Seems like these flags are not work on 32-bit systems.

Do you have any idea what else I can do?

Maybe I should modify util_rt.php and replace rename() function with custom remove/copy methods based on exec() function?
What do you think?

jith45

May 25, 2018

das329717

May 25, 2018
Let's say this is done on ARM platform unit. What's then?

Are you sure these flags are available for other then 64-bit system too? I'm googling, but everyone is saying that they work on 64bit only. I'm little bit confused o_O

jith45

May 25, 2018
Let's say this is done on ARM platform unit. What's then?
Don't know. For example, on my ASUS RT-N16 all works fine.

Are you sure these flags are available for other then 64-bit system too? I'm googling, but everyone is saying that they work on 64bit only. I'm little bit confused o_O
Everyone? Really? May be, you provide some links?
From my side, for example:
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/File-Positioning.html