How to fix rutorrent disk space plugin?

simur612

May 25, 2018
Hello. I have recently installed this script on a server:http://forums.rutorrent.org/index.php?topic=608.0

The problem I now have with rutorrent is that I have created 8 different users and the disk space plugin shows 7.8GB/9GB on all users. How can I make the plugin show the disk space available on the current partition where the downloads are? I have created 8 different partitions, all logical, and I would like to assign 1 partition for every user.

simur612

May 25, 2018
I have read that, but when I have noticed that every user uses the same config.php. I tried deleting the $topDirectory from the rutorrent/conf/config.php and adding it to rutorrent/conf/users/USERNAME/config.php but The plugin still doesn't seem to want to work. Any ideas why?

randac56

May 25, 2018
I tried deleting the $topDirectory from the rutorrent/conf/config.php and adding it to rutorrent/conf/users/USERNAME/config.
1) For which reason you *delete* something from conf/config.php? Don't touch it at all, work with conf/users/USERNAME/config.php only. Its must contains changes (relative to main config file) only.
2) Show me you config. Conf filenames and it's contents.

simur612

May 25, 2018
1) For which reason you *delete* something from conf/config.php? Don't touch it at all, work with conf/users/USERNAME/config.php only. Its must contains changes (relative to main config file) only.
2) Show me you config. Conf filenames and it's contents.
Aaa, there is the problem. I will install the scrip again and test this. If it does not work I will show you the config file. Thanks for the help by the way wink.gif

simur612

May 25, 2018
Ok, scrip has been reinstalled. I have created 4 partitions with cfdisk and then I slip these 4 in 4 partitions each to get 16 partitions for 16 users.

Now, here is the config.php general settings file:
c04fbab1.png

2049f5ee.png

So, md3p1p1 is the first partition on md3 and the first partition on md3p1. So it's a sub, sub partition of md3.

I tried opening rutorrent and I can't see any stats on the disk usage and also I can't load torrents. I believe the partition thing is a problem but I'm not sure.

randac56

May 25, 2018
Try to read comment to variable $topDirectory in the main config.php file.
Are you understand english?
Are you understand words "with trail slash"?

simur612

May 25, 2018
Try to read comment to variable $topDirectory in the main config.php file.
Are you understand english?
Are you understand words "with trail slash"?
With trail slash means with a slash before the directory? Like /dev/something/ ?
I have modified it but still nothing. I have used /dev/md3p1p1/.

simur612

May 25, 2018
Hi again. There was a problem with those archives so I reinstalled the OS. Now I have created some users, and used quotas for the first user so he can only use a certain amount of disk space, say 100 GB.

The only problem now is that it shows 3.2/3.4 TB and not 100GB/ 100GB. Is there something else I must do to change this?

Here are the screens:

randac56

May 25, 2018
The only problem now is that it shows 3.2/3.4 TB and not 100GB/ 100GB. Is there something else I must do to change this
Plugin 'diskspace' (and rtorrent itself) doesn't support quotas. I have a solution, but it is'nt free. Ask about plugin 'quotaspace' from wonslung