[Bounty] Plugin to browse and download files

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
See /conf/config.php, its the directory where the filemanager is jailed to.

Set it to the directory where you want to use filemanager.

somus1735

May 25, 2018

When I set topDir to : /home/rascalli/ it works
When I set it to : /home/rascalli/torrents/ .. it does not work (set to 777)

I want to set it to : /home/rascalli/torrents/
as rascalli folder also contains other stuff that I do not want rutorrent too look in

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I try to change path like you rascalli and i get my list empty but with the trick from hwk, it works !

++ Nico

EDIT : Actually, one little issue, if I use this way, the first file/directory isn't listed. I need to do a refresh to see it... Weird ^^

jith45

May 25, 2018
I suspect that another plugin might interfere, which leads to this behavior.
You can try disabling all plugins, and enable them on-by-one to see which one is interfering.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Disabling the streamer can be easily achieved by setting an empty link in conf.php, but the right way of disabling it should be in plugins.ini. Meaning that the video part should be moved into a different plugin.

This is up to the contributors to decide. Please let me know if you want the streamer detached into a different plugin.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I would like to see streaming detached as another plugin or easily disabled. I like the idea of streaming but I'm still not 100% comfortable with the method needed to get it to work.

I have noticed some issues with firefox users being prompted to install the plugins for streaming without even going into filemanager. This has caused unrest with some users.

Hwk, much respect on the work done so far. I paid up my bounty. smiley.gif

jith45

May 25, 2018
First of all thank you very much for this plugin, this saves me time while managing my files instead of logging into an other application to delete the files i can do it directly from rutorrent its brilliant. I only have one problem with this plugin any kind of operation i try to do with the plugin i get this message in the logger tab:

Code:
[30.03.2011 16:29:30] Request failure200 parsererror undefined
something odd i also found is this message when ever i acess the WebUI:

Code:
[30.03.2011 16:29:19] WebUI started.
[30.03.2011 16:29:21] FILE MANAGER ignited
This is an server for my personal use (so its an single configuration, no multi-user setup). If needed i can provide any info about my setup/configurations.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the downloads folder (the one configured in the rtorrent.rc file) have 777 permissions.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hi i did as you told me and yes the files (at the first they werent i changed it) have the execution permitions (issued by the command chmod +x .) i even tried to chmod 777 the folder heres a screen shot of the folder of the plugin

I made a test file with nothing on it (just to see how it goes) with 777 permitions as well and the the same error happens

Hope this helps .. and thanks for the help ofc