[Bounty] Plugin to browse and download files

jith45

May 25, 2018
I know this error. For me it was because i'm a non english user and the proper lang file was missing... You need to copy en.js to your language. And hwk, you need to do this for each language even if it's still in english.

++Nico

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Works great!! DIVX Seems to have problems playing the video, but the filemanager is awesome. Good work!!

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Could you give me a couple more details? i never entered too much into the configuration of the plugin's (yeah i use rutorrent for 3 months now ..). But i did a search for en.js on my disk and the file was found under the filemanager lang folder, as i recall i never changed anything regarding language so the english file shouldnt be the default one?. I also checked the ssl virtualhost log and nothing appeared.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Are you using the latest SVN version?

What:
-OS are you running?
-webserver are you running?
-php version do you use?

You could try executing those scripts from /scripts/ dir from the user which rTorrent is running and see what happens (just to make sure rTorrent can execute those from it's account) like:
Code:
bash /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/filemanager/scripts/archive

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Debian 6 squeeze
Apache 2
PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze1 with Suhosin-Patch

when i run the command like you said i get the following error:

Code:
bash /storage/rtorrent/webgui/plugins/filemanager/scripts/cp
mkdir: cannot create directory `': No such file or directory
FATAL ERROR: temp dir creation failed

i created an new tmp folder with 777 permitions and the error stands also i tried to add some arguments

Code:
bash /storage/rtorrent/webgui/plugins/filemanager/scripts/cp ../downloads/123.test .
mkdir: cannot create directory `../downloads/123.test': File exists

i go to both folders i (the /tmp that came from default and the one in /storage/rtorrent/tmp/) and i do an "touch file.test" or copy any file into these folders and i m able to perform well the actions (bash commands)

Code
bash /storage/rtorrent/webgui/plugins/filemanager/scripts/cp /tmp/failedAJXP.log /storage/rtorrent/tmp/
mkdir: cannot create directory `/tmp/failedAJXP.log': File exists

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Great Freakin Job hwk. Love this plugin. Had to comment out the last line of plugin.info to get it to work but come on thats no big deal. I cant thank you enough. One question i have is when i try the view option it always says "The downloaded video file is not a DivX file." Is there any way around that. and one more thing how do i get File Manager to stop seeing the hidden files IE: .autodl, etc. can we get an option in options? If not, someone please help me out. And again Great job. would I be able to send a few bucks some how to show my gratitude?

das329717

May 25, 2018
Make sure you are using the latest trunk of mediastream, filemanager and fileshare (if you require). There should be no errors about externals, if conf.php is edited properly and if they are installled.

The hidding of files is added on the TODO list.

For donations contact nicolebulle, he is the fund raiser.

jith45

May 25, 2018
You were correct no more comment out of last line in plugin.info. had the wrong directory listed in conf.php. Thank you. and I am pm'ing nico now. Thanks again hwk. One more thing I keep getting the DivX player to come up but as soon as it does i get an error that says "The DivX Plus Web Player is Unable to download the file, please check internet connection". So i checked my symlink to /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/mediastream/view.php and tried to access over the web i get 404 bUfU. I gotta be missing something. The symlink is in /var/www/stream.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Not sure when/how, but i'm getting a ton of :

2011-04-07 06:02:14: (mod_fastcgi.c.2701) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Notice: ob_flush(): failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush. in /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/filemanager/flm.class.php on line 284

In the Lighttpd error log.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Ohh, not direct access allowed, that why you get "byUSfuckU" smiley.gif), as i mentioned in previous posts, it uses a unique token system.

Not sure when/how, but i'm getting a ton of :

2011-04-07 06:02:14: (mod_fastcgi.c.2701) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Notice: ob_flush(): failed to flush buffer. No buffer to flush. in /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/filemanager/flm.class.php on line 284

In the Lighttpd error log.​

Well seems your PHP configuration isn't starting with output buffering by default.
I added a change to the streamer which turns it on, if not started. The file contents gets those Notices in it, and its treated as a bad file.

Edit:

Filemanager trunk updated.
Changes:
-fixed those errors (hope it does the job)
-added archive support for: tar, gz, bz2 (compress/decompress)
-show hidden files settings

das329717

May 25, 2018
just wanted to post got view working. no more errors. still get the 404 fUbU but i guess thats a good thing not sure. but it works and guess thats all that matters. thanks again for the plugin. hope that measly 10 bucks i sent helps somehow. great work. grin.gif

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Hey sorry for not giving any update on my situation i have been busy irl ... anyway i did an new installation on an virtual machine with none/minimal configuration and its working just fine. I tried to replicate the situation on my server and i can't figure out what's the initial problem so its probably my own mistake somewhere in my server configurations, thank you for all who replied and for everyone's help grin.gif

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
feature requests for this great plugin :

- ability to add password protection for rar files
- show the size of folders in corresponding column or add a "properties" option in right click menu to see size of a folder