[Bounty] Plugin to browse and download files

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Oh, understand. Slash at the end of string hasn't relation to this. This is a fix of error in the js function 'json_encode' - old realization doesn't escape backslashes, quotas, NUL, CR and LF. New realization do that.

das329717

May 25, 2018
been trying to get the mediastream plugin working using the workaround for webauth'd systems. ive created a new folder and symlink of the view.php file and edited the conf.php file. im still getting a 401 error from the webplayer as it tries to buffer the file. im not sure how to make sure that new folder i created isnt webAUTH'd or where i would create a folder so by default its not webAUTH'd but still web accessable. any help would be appreciated as this plugin is just want ive been searching for smiley.gif

somus1735

May 25, 2018
You need to set proper $topdirectory in your user conf (example = for user1 set /home/user1) and check permission on this directory wich need to be readable/writable by user1.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Thanks for the response. I suppose you didn't read the thread I linked to in the last post. I have set $topDirectory and have 775 on it. It's the in the same group so it has read, write, and execute. I even set the $topDirectory to 777 to test, I still receive same errors.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Code:
#su freehood4all -c 'ls /zee'This shows the directory listing of whats in /zee as expected

I installed sudo and did
Code:
$sudo -u freehood4all ls /zeeThis listed the same thing, it listed whats in /zee

/zee is the mountpoint for my raidz

The permissions are:
drwxrwxr-x 23 freehood4all www 27 Nov 13 17:06 zee

Is there any reason that this doesn't work with FreeBSD? Maybe I need to install a Linux VM and try to reproduce it.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
what a great plugin, its awesome.
some suggestions for future updates.
the path toolbar, is it possible to make it typeable? ie: instead of clicking every folder to get to the one you want, just type into it /home/user/download/folder

also cant get the fileshare to work properly, made a shortcut to a folder outside webauth, but keep getting: No such file.
also as a update suggestion to this, make it possible to share mulitple files under one link? ofc the easiest way is to make a new rar with the files and share that, but anyway quicker?

and finally the mediastream is a great addition to round off filemanager, but a few minor problems with it.
ever since i set $topdirectory i keep getting a can not find video error. also wont work with firefox for me, keeps asking to install the plugin manually and cant find anything.

someone remind me what the donation email is, i'd like to contribute toward hwk's hard work

das329717

May 25, 2018
while i don't want to discourage you from donating to the project, i feel an obligating to point out that hwk is a 3rd party developer. I'm not sure what his donation page it (i suggest hwk add it to his user page or signature)

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hello guys awesome plugin that's for sure. Quick question im on Ubuntu 8.04 and i cant set the root directory right im trying to edit the file settings.js.php to set the home but seems that im doing someting wrong any help is welcome.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Is there any way for me to disable certain Compression Types for the unrar and .zip module?

Basically i want to allow only the type : store. The rest would cause the server cpu to load 100% if abused.

Edit: Solved it myself.

Basically,

nano /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/filemanager/scripts/archive

Then,

look for the rar) line, and search for " "$5" " . It should be in this format:

rar)
"$1" a -ep1 -m"$5" -ol "$vformat" -v"$6"- "$3" "${@:8}" | awk -F '[\b[:blank:]]+' 'BEGIN {OFS=", "} {for (i=1;i<=NF;i++) { if ((i-1)%10==0) printf "\n0: "; printf "%s ",$i} fflush()}' >> "$2/log"
printf "\n1: " >> "$tempdir/log"
;;​

Change it to:

rar)
"$1" a -ep1 -m0 -ol "$vformat" -v"$6"- "$3" "${@:8}" | awk -F '[\b[:blank:]]+' 'BEGIN {OFS=", "} {for (i=1;i<=NF;i++) { if ((i-1)%10==0) printf "\n0: "; printf "%s ",$i} fflush()}' >> "$2/log"
printf "\n1: " >> "$tempdir/log"
;;​

And you're good to go.

Basically, if a user selects any of the types, it defaults to the most basic, thus saving your server resources. Now i'll figure the part for .zip compression.

Edit: I can't seem to change the setting for .zip compression. If I were to remove the prefix $compression, then it defaults to the highest level of compressing. What should i do?

das329717

May 25, 2018
Lines 17 and 18 in conf.php :
Code:
$fm['archive']['compress'][0] = range(0, 0);
$fm['archive']['compress'][1] = array('-0');

For store compression (rar and zip).

Check the indexes in this array:

Code:
$fm['archive']['types'] = array('rar', 'zip', 'tar', 'gzip', 'bzip');

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hi hwk!

I updated mediainfo on debian 6.0 by apt-get install mediainfo....
now the plugin doesn't work any more sad.gif can you provide help!? anyone?!

Does also anybody know how to make a button so I can also decrypt filename!? winrar command in -hp...
Also a field to put the password for the unrar option would be usefull smiley.gif

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hi,

Nice plugin but I seem to be having a small problem regarding symbolic links. File manager says "No such file/dir - /home/user1/media/iso / Permission Denied" instead of following the link.

File Manager is working correctly in all other ways. Top directory is set properly and the symlink is with in this path.

Anyone else have this problem?