fileshare Plugin

das329717

May 25, 2018
Here is a little gift for testing.

This plugin was asked for in this topic: http://forums.rutorrent.org/index.php?topic=411.0
But it was a separate task and here it is.

Installation:
-create a symlink to /fileshare/share.php outside the web auth protected space
-edit conf.php with that full domain path

Update:
SVN:

Code:
svn co http://svn.rutorrent.org/svn/filemanager/trunk/fileshare

Screenshots:

Add files to share:
okxtgl.png

Delete one or more existing links:
2sb8zfn.gif

Links menu options:
14w3q7r.png

Password before download dialog:
2qva32b.gif

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Great work !

Consider to upload it on SVN please.

Bug I have, when I push add button, nothing happend. But if I close window and go to fileshare tab, link is there and work perfectly (w/o passwd).

jith45

May 25, 2018
Bug I have, when I push add button, nothing happend. But if I close window and go to fileshare tab, link is there and work perfectly (w/o passwd)
For me the window closes & I see a msg: Download Link created, maybe an idea to bring up a pop-up with the URL you can send to friends ?

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Check out the latest SVN.
-translations can be implement
-added 'Copy link' to clipboard option

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I love this plugin, for personal use and on dedicated machines, but..... Just a word of warning to seedbox admins. This plugin has very dangerous uses, it can be used to create links to upload to rapidshare sites etc, or worse turn your seedbox into a hosting site for anyone who wants to direct link their entire seedbox. this could in turn cause massive traffic spikes and bandwidth usage..

Great plugin but just think about who you give it to.

PS, actually with that being said.. is there anyway for the admin to lock the time limit? if the user needs to create a new link every hour or hell even every 10 minutes and cannot extend it by them self this behavoiur above might be impossible.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
PS, actually with that being said.. is there anyway for the admin to lock the time limit? if the user needs to create a new link every hour or hell even every 10 minutes and cannot extend it by them self this behavoiur above might be impossible.
...or/and limit of max count of sharing files

jith45

May 25, 2018
Limitation implemented in the latest trunk version.

Update and see conf.php on how to use the limitations.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hi
my DocumentRoot is set to "/var/rutorrent" and webauth is set for my DocumentRoot. where should I create the symlink and what should I put in conf.php?
thanks

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hi
my DocumentRoot is set to "/var/rutorrent" and webauth is set for my DocumentRoot. where should I create the symlink and what should I put in conf.php?
thanks
A easy way to do this is to set DocumentRoot to /var/www/, move ruTorrent to /var/www/rutorrent, and create a symlink to share.php inside DocumentRoot

The only protected space in this case will be /var/www/rutorrent

Or you can create an alias of /var/rutorrent inside /var/www/, for this see the apache documentation.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Thanks cheesy.gif What an awesome idea!!

I've managed to install this plugin okay (although I had to resort to commenting out web.external.error: rar,zip,unzip for filemanager to load) however I'm having an issue downloading files.

The Plugin loads in the rutorrent interface, and I am able to create a share link, with or without password, just fine. However browsing to that link returns:
"No such file"

Current path structure is as such:
/var/www/share.php -> rutorrent/shared/music/plugins/fileshare/share.php

Filemanager is able to open, create and delete files fine. I'm just confused as to what is happening with fileshares :/ Any ideas?

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone cheesy.gif

I'm actually having the same problem Bobly is having and I found nothing to solve this. If anyone here found something to work this thing out, please let us know.

Merry Xmas !

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I had the same error

I think it's caused by a failure to load a non-existent config file on line 6 of 'share.php':

Code:
if(getConfFile('config.php') === FALSE) {die('No such file');}
Commenting out this line solved it for me but it may have consequences elsewhere which I haven't noticed yet

Try it at your own risk

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I too had to comment out that line and now fileshare is working perfectly. I do have one bug and one feature request however.

Bug:
Editing a share without a password (right click -> Edit) from the File Share tab sets the password for that share as "false."

Feature Request:
Add a column that shows if a share is expired or not, rather than having to compare the time in the Expire column to the current time. I imagine this would be a simple boolean.

Thanks a ton for all your fantastic plugins, including File Manager, File Upload, and Mediastream.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
When i try and create a share i receive FILE SHARE: error - STATUS:parsererror MSG: Invalid file i have tired various file types and had no success

jith45

May 25, 2018
works fine here.

But two points, i have additionally done to get it worked.

Code:
chmod u+x share.php
share.php checks if there is an config.php under %rutorrent%/conf/users/%username%/
so i have to touch one there and create the "username" dir
mkdir %rutorrent%/conf/users/%username%
touch config.php​

@hwk: is there any reason for checking the presence of the config.php? and many thanks :)