Mobile plugin

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hi all.
I created a plugin that adding mobile version of rutorrent UI. It created with Twitter Bootstrap. How it looks you can view in screenshots below. All it maked on my HTC Incredible S. How it using writed in README.

It can be downloaded here:
https://github.com/downloads/zebraxxl/rutorrentMobile/mobile_0_9.zip.
Development version on github:
https://github.com/zebraxxl/rutorrentMobile.

It is only beta, not ended and can have errors.

And now I have a question: what do you consider to be of the functionality of this plugin. For now I have such list:
  • Change priorities (for torrents and for files)
  • Filter by labels
Updated. 0.9 released.
Changes in 0.9:
  • Panel can change position (top or bottom)
  • Support tablets in autodetect
  • Filter torrents by labels
  • Status of uploaded torrent
  • Suppot of _getdir
Changes in beta 3:
  • Trackers list and details
  • Torrent files browser
Changes in beta 2:
  • Fixed conflict with theme plugin
  • Added labels (showing and editing)
  • Added "Delete with data" checkbox (see README)
  • For now if you unchecked "Confim when delete" in rutorrent settings, mobile version will not confim too.
Links to download upper.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Please, add an english-language screenshots. Потому как русской мовой тут владеют сильно не все.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Seems to work ok. Tested on SGS2 with Dolphin browser, the load screen is a bit out of alignment but working:
uMASp.png

Main UI:
PsNCc.png

Torrent Details:
xr310.png

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
1) Add *all* language files to plugin/lang (simple copy plugin/lang/en.js to its). Otherwise your plugin will'nt work for french users, for example.
2) I haven't mobile device, but i looked on your code. Good work. If you have some questions or offers - please, set them on the russian part of this forum. Or by mail - novik65[at]gmail.com.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Getting errors with latest version when scrolling:
NczCC.png

Also took me 4 attempts before a torrent would load

jith45

May 25, 2018
1) Add *all* language files to plugin/lang (simple copy plugin/lang/en.js to its). Otherwise your plugin will'nt work for french users, for example.
Will be fixed in next release. In development have done.

Kolor
I can't repeat this bug. As I see it is Mobile Firefox. What version and what you are exactly doing to get such behavior?

das329717

May 25, 2018
Still getting issues. Page loads with errors but they get hidden and page appears to load correctly. On scrolling the errors re-appear
Firefox 15.01, ICS 4.0.4
nB7ia.png

jith45

May 25, 2018
Thank you very much, but I still can't repeat this. I think that it can be because of ipad plugin, but I need more information. If you are not hard, please send me (via private message) a list of plugins that you have installed and, if it real, error message when installed not minified version of jQuery. To use it change in index.html line
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="./js/jquery.js"></script>to
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.8.2.js"></script>Once everything is done right the original string back.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Your plugin looks great! Thanks for this!
A few things:
Please add also Greek language (el.js)
Here is the translation (utf-8)
Code:
theUILang.Choose = 'Επιλογή';
theUILang.areYouShure = 'Θέλετε πραγματικά να αφαιρέσετε το torrent';
mobile.onLangLoaded();
After having enabled eraseWithDataDefault, while in portrait mode, the icon to delete is not visible. It is if I change to landscape mode. Can you give less space between the icons so that the delete icon appears, too (I believe it would not be big problem in touch operation - the space between + and start icon is bigger than between the others)

P.S.: In my computer the webgui would not load until I converted all language files of your plugin to UTF-8.
Also, plugin appears as "Not Loaded", but It works in my mobile device.. ??

A question: Are you planning on implementing all features of the normal web interface? I mean ability to change settings (not just up/down speeds) view rss (and load) e.t.c. ??

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Thank you very much!

P.S.: In my computer the webgui would not load until I converted all language files of your plugin to UTF-8.​

Strange, I thinked that all of this in UTF-8. I will check this.

About your question: I think that there are no necessity to implement all features of the normal web interface. As for me, most work should be doing in "big version", and mobile only to do some little things (add new torrent, looking it status, etc) when you can't use normal web interface. For now I have such little TODO list:
  • Change priority of torrents and files
  • Implement setting
Under "Implement setting" I understand settings that only used by plugin (speed limits list, config when delete, update interval). But if you have any that you needed in mobile version, you can ask for it. If I can - I will implement it.

P.S. Sorry for my english.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Ok, I see!
Well my personal hope was that everything would be possible via the mobile version, lol
Since your plugin is still in beta I thought I should ask about how far you were planning to go...
I have no personal requests now - already grateful for what you have done so far!
But I really hope that you will consider adding as many features as possible ( rss, ratio groups, channels etc)
One other thing to report:
I see no ajax refresh on the page. I entered a torrent to download and in order to see the progress I had to reload the whole page.
I am using my phone's default browser (Motorola xt910, android 4.0.4), but I also tested with firefox, dolphin, opera and chrome.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
The more that gets added the less "mobile" it will become.
+1 =)
But I think many things can be implemented by plugins for plugin =)
I see no ajax refresh on the page. I entered a torrent to download and in order to see the progress I had to reload the whole page.
Fixed in github. And may be it was fixed error in Firefox that reported by Kolor.