Mobile plugin

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
The more that gets added the less "mobile" it will become.
I don't disagree...
But I strongly believe that ability to set ratio and channel is a must (OK skip the RSS..)
+1 =)
But I think many things can be implemented by plugins for plugin =)

Fixed in github. And may be it was fixed error in Firefox that reported by Kolor.
I can confirm that now refresh works correctly! Thanks!

das329717

May 25, 2018
I installed this plugin and gave it a try on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3 w/ Android 4.0.4 and Dolphin browser), and it worked really well out of the box!

I would like to ask that an option to "force recheck" of the torrent data be added. Since I copy the torrent data from my seedbox to my home server quite often.

Thanks!

jith45

May 25, 2018
Fixed in github. And may be it was fixed error in Firefox that reported by Kolor.​

Unfortunately not, latest version from git.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I would like to ask that an option to "force recheck" of the torrent data be added. Since I copy the torrent data from my seedbox to my home server quite often.​

Thanks for your feedback.

I will think about your asked option, but first I would like to fix all bugs that I have for now. After this I will start adding new functionality.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Thanks you for making this plugin!

I'm using an iPhone 5. I'm having a problem with the length of the download progress bar. The bar is longer than the screen width so it's not all visible and requires horizontal scrolling to view the whole bar.

Here is a screen shot showing the progress bars that are longer than the screen width.

I need to scroll over to see the rest of the progress bar.

I think this may be because the names of some of the torrents are pretty long, so it extends the width of the whole page past the size of the screen. My suggestion would be to wrap the text of a torrent name that is too long to a new line so that the width of the page is never wider than the screen. (eliminating the need to scroll horizontally)

somus1735

May 25, 2018
@zebraxxl,
Where did you go! This mobile plugin has real potential but no active development. Novik, maybe you could take over the plugin code and make it an official plugin? I just don't want to see this die!

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Can't do that, sorry. Reason:
1) This code has an author and i can't use it without his permission.
2) Anyway, right now i hasn't any mobile device under my hands. As result, i can't develop anything for mobile platform.

But, of course, if you want, you can contact with author, receive his permission and continue plugin's support. In this case i will be glad to add you to the projects commiters and etc.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I really hope zebraxxl comes back because I love the work he did on this mobile app.
In the mean time, if anyone is interested, I've made a few enhancements to this plugin. They include:

- long torrent names now break and wrap instead of going off the screen (eliminating horizontal scrolling)
- added the meta tags for iOS web app
- made the nav tabs stationary and always in front (like the other menu bar)
- added global up and down speed indicators on the menu bar.
- added up and down speed indicators on individual torrents in the torrent list
- added torrent size in the progress bar in the torrent list
- added the size property in the torrent details page
- updated Bootstrap to the latest version 2.3.2 (this fixed the drop down for me on iPhone)
- If there is a long label name that goes off the screen, it will be truncated with ellipsis instead of wrapping and messing up the nav tabs

You can find my fork here: https://github.com/xombiemp/rutorrentMobile

Enjoy!

das329717

May 25, 2018
Just tried this version with your enhancements
Nothing wrong to report so far. Nice work! Thank you very much!!!

jith45

May 25, 2018
i got it to work with my browser on my pc (?mobile=1) but on my HTC Desire S with Android 2.3.5 it doesn't work (neither with or without '?mobile=1').

Any suggestions?

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Any possiblility of upgrading to BS 3?
Maybe adding it as a theme instead ?
It's not perfect on the new rutorrent 3.6, getting alot of js errors from stable.js
Id like to contribute

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I just committed some big updates to my fork of this.
- Updated to bootstrap 3.2.0.
- Went through all the functionality and got everything working (e.g. all the fields in adding torrents, alerts banner with added torrent status, deleting torrents with data, changing file priority, it all works now)
- Fine tuned the look of all the pages

I usually don't have the noty plugin installed, but once I installed it I can see all the JS errors that were mentioned above. I would welcome any help in figuring out where those are coming from and fixing them. Feel free to fork the project on Github and submit a pull request https://github.com/xombiemp/rutorrentMobile

It works great for me on iPhone 5 without the noty plugin installed.