[Bounty] Plugin to browse and download files

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Thanks hwk.

Revision 8 works fine with the latest version.

Only error remaining for me is the issue with the paths not working correctly. mediainfo plugin used to have this issue as well, so maybe novik could shed some light on the fix (basically, even though i've set the paths correctly in your conf.php the plugin rejects them unless i comment out the line in plugin.info which checks. This shouldn't be the case)

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
This happened to me for 'stat' in the latest trunk, but a couple refreshes seemed to fix it. It's something to do with ruTorrent.
I added the check zip/rar/unzip in plugin.info just to make sure those are set in conf.php, basically it tests the binary on the shell like: rar
Also the latest trunk has bug in displaying non modal dialogs on IE8: the transparent layer is over the dialog window. See here: http://i53.tinypic.com/34o23av.png
theDialogManager needs some tweaking with the latest version of JQ.

Gimme a link to test your version.

I implemented MKV streaming + video seek support in REV9.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
when i asked novik about it he said:

Developer must specify path in the array $pathToExternals. And use primitive getExternal for obtain full path inside php code. In this case checks from plugin.info will be passed correctly. For which reason plugin's author use array $fm instead $pathToExternals - i don't know.
He must use correct array or remove checks from plugin.info.​

Also, about the streaming:

Do you have any idea which plugin i need to install to make it work? I never needed a plugin for html5 video....and i have a flash video plugin...

Is this a quicktime thing?

and also:

Would it be possible to add a conf.php optipn to disable streaming. the only reason i ask this is right now it doesn't work correctly for all setups and it would be nice if it was possible to disable it. Ideally you will be able to make it work without the weird webserver setup. The current method of having to have another area which isn't protected is a major pain.

Don't take this as an insult to your fine work, i love the progress you've made.

also, if i wanted to set up such an area woudl it work if i did it on a non-standard port?

I was thinking this might be the best option until it's fixed to work without needing such weirdness

das329717

May 25, 2018
Looks like I am missing something.
I downloaded by svn ... do I need to do anything then ??

As I get this error : JS error: [undefined : undefined] [object Event]
Using version 1654 of rutorrent

And I see nothing under filemanager

jith45

May 25, 2018
did you set up the conf.php?

Also i had to comment out this line in plugin.info because of a bug which doesn't work with the paths being set.

Code:

web.external.error: rar,zip,unzip

somus1735

May 25, 2018
what do I need to put in conf.php ?
As there is not much to fill in that has anything to do with paths

Do I need to set this per user ?

I now get this error :

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
If you use an other language than english, you need copy/paste original en.js file to xx.js (your language) in lang dir of filemanager plugin. You also need to set in your principal conf this variable : $topdirectory=/path/to/your/home/user.

As hwk haven't paypal account, he asked me to collect bounty for him, and i will send the amount by wire bank.

++ Nico

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
ok, i paid my part of the bounty.

Thanks hwk.

You should add all the fake language files even if you don't know the translation....right now if you are using a language other than english it fails.

jith45

May 25, 2018
You can find this variable in .../rutorrent/conf/config.php or .../rutorrent/conf/users/userXXX/config.php

somus1735

May 25, 2018
That is already set to my users home folder (./rutorrent/conf/users/userXXX/config.php)
But still this plugin has a problem

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Divx WebPlayer plugin: http://labs.divx.com/Webplayer - Under windows

EDIT: I'm thinking of making the video stream as different plugin so it can be disabled in the user config.
Waiting for opinion.

This is the ONLY workaround for streaming using Web AUTH, this is not a security risk, a user needs a unique valid token (which changes), to access view.php. Don't know about other ports, you can give it a try.

Also check out rev 10, changed to Novik's suggestions and it works. Also it has some other fixes smiley.gif
Enjoy. Don't forget to edit conf.php

what do I need to put in conf.php ?
As there is not much to fill in that has anything to do with paths

Do I need to set this per user ?

I now get this error :

The probability is that you don't have execute permissions on $topDirectory.

Send some feedback.

EDIT: Can someone do some translations?

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I'm on osx....and chrome...I wonder which plugins i need...

Anyways, great work so far man. I sent my bounty money in to nico. I will check out rev 10 now.

EDIT:

Rev 10 works with the paths now. Nice work. That's the last real "bug" i knew of.

das329717

May 25, 2018
My user folder is set to 777
BUt I see that it looks at / .. but my topfolder is not / but /home/rascalli/ would that be a problem ?

somus1735

May 25, 2018
@rascalli
you should be abel to set the topDirevtory to anything.

What are the permissions to /home/rascalli/

@hwk

I can't get streaming to work....I've gotten it to stop throwing the errors in chrome, but it never buffers and eventually gives me an error saying the video can't start.

On firefox, the story is very different....I get this on firefox:

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
@rascalli: That how i implemented "chroot" style, using '/'; It's like FTP, /home/user it's not visible because of jail, only /

The WebPlayer is buggy, try on another PC / do a fresh install of the browser and plugin.
Reinstalling WebPlayer fixes it for some time. Or try restarting your PC, that fixed it for me.

Or all the above.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I'd rather just have it disabled than have it buggy.

We should either look for another solution or remove it....anyways, everything else is very nice.

jith45

May 25, 2018
who can help me resolve permission issue?

This Plugin is exactly what I need but when I try to extract or create rar or zip archived I get Destination not permitted error
please help me.I can provide ssh access
thanks

somus1735

May 25, 2018
You get "Destination not permitted" in the following cases:
-the destination is bellow $topDirectory
-the destination is a file which exists: archive, sfv creation, extraction, copy, move, rename
-the destination is a dir which exists: archive, sfv creation
-the destination is in the checklist: move, copy

Also make sure you got the latest svn.