[Bounty] Plugin to browse and download files

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
yah, the main issue is that bounty items are supposed to be made available to the community at large. It's about a few people pledging to pay for a feature which will benefit the entire community.

das329717

May 25, 2018
yah dude, i dunno, the dude didn't seem to understand how the bounty system works. I have no problem paying the bounty (i don't even actually need this plugin myself but i wanted to have it available to others who did)

But he refused to make the plugin available for testing. It's cool, i'd like to see him come back and provide it but i doubt he will

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
how about instead of posting things like "hold your horses" and "none true", maybe explain your side and/or what you expect?

das329717

May 25, 2018
I think he have enough about what wonslung say... But that's true and you must trust us. Every bounty since the beginning of rutorrent project have been paid ! We aren't here to stole your work and I hope you will finish it as I will be able to send to you your bounty... Please don't give up.

jith45

May 25, 2018
He already shared his plugin in previous post. thanks man. I am testing it. I think it would be great to add ability to password protect rar archives. when trying to rar files I get "Fatal error Destination not permitted"
When I right click on page I do not get "download all links with IDM" like other webpages.
I Think it is better to add paste option in right click instead of typing the path manually for copying files

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Yeah I see but if I'm saying this it's because it doesn't work fully on debian... I have many bugs.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
He can be mad at me all he wants. I'm not the problem here. I've paid my bounties in the past. If he wants to develop plugins to sell, i have no problem with that either, just don't post it in a bounty thread.

Anyways, i see he put a link up now.

das329717

May 25, 2018
i plan to check it out later today to see which bugs i run into. I'd hope hwk would grow up and come back. I still intend to pay my part of the bounty if all issues are addressed and it meets the requirements we initially set out.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I'm trying the version he provided.

I can tell you right now it's not working correctly. Do i need to manually set the directory? It should pull it from whatever is set as topDirectory but it doesn't seem to be doing this.

EDIT:

I edited view.php and now it seems to be working....somewhat.

This is a good start. I need to test that it works with multiple users and heavy amounts of data.

So far i think it's something which could be very nice when it's done.

nico, which bugs are you seeing?

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
also, it seems that "copy" for directory only partially works.

For instance...if i pick a directory and i wish to copy it to a new directory in the same root, but name it something else, this fails.

Also, there should be a method to create new directories.

edit:
I found the method to create new directories. It sort of threw me off....I have to right click an existing directory....it would be better to have it where you right click anywhere in the white space of your root.

All in all i think this is a very good job and really hope hwk will come back to the forums. I am absolutely hoping he's willing to come back, finish this plugin and collect the bounty for it so it can be released to the community. I personally don't need this plugin but i want to have it available to people.